Child of God
The child

Name: Nelson
Age: 19
School: waiting for ARMY :D
Birthday: 27 04 1989
I love God and B ZONE!!!



previous posts

God Where is all my friend?
GOOD MORNING !I woke up really early today unlike ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxCk4TM8GBc&feature...
How u get ur happiness?
6 more day
HAHA u all will be shocked after i tell u this! ha...
Sigh. IM FEELING SO SICK LA! Kept coughing non sto...
Joke
...
hahaha today x mas service was so powerful! i so t...


p a s t

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009


L I N K S

HOGC!
Samantha!
Ivan!
Shermaine!
Fedora!
Naomi!
Darren!
Sylvia!
Tingwei!
Chelsea!
Sushian!
Zhi YI!
Kenneth!

S h o u t s





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

( @ 10:06 PM )

I am very glad Easter is over. I didnt hit my target. But it's not going to be the end of the world. I still have many more big days ahead for me to catch up. I served the best that I could. Some how, I do thank God for the strength, capacity and grace upon me this period of time. Sometimes, I tend to think, what if I die tomorrow and everything that I'm doing now does not hold any significance at all. What has been done, is already done, good or bad, already recorded in heaven. But come to think of it, there will still be so many things that I wished I could do in my life time. I was talking to a friend that day and she said that there's no marriage in heaven. Here on Earth, there's marriage, there's BGR, there's many many relationships. But when we reach heaven, all these things will ceased. Is that true?

Anyway I just wanna make my time here on Earth the best that I can and make sure God smiles at me saying 'well done'.



Jesus, I simply live for You. :D