Child of God
The child

Name: Nelson
Age: 19
School: waiting for ARMY :D
Birthday: 27 04 1989
I love God and B ZONE!!!



previous posts

Hey FRIEND~! Everyone MUST watch this!! It made me...
SICK... SICK...SICK!Of all days.. Why must fall si...
I am very glad Easter is over. I didnt hit my targ...
God Where is all my friend?
GOOD MORNING !I woke up really early today unlike ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxCk4TM8GBc&feature...
How u get ur happiness?
6 more day
HAHA u all will be shocked after i tell u this! ha...
Sigh. IM FEELING SO SICK LA! Kept coughing non sto...


p a s t

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009


L I N K S

HOGC!
Samantha!
Ivan!
Shermaine!
Fedora!
Naomi!
Darren!
Sylvia!
Tingwei!
Chelsea!
Sushian!
Zhi YI!
Kenneth!

S h o u t s





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu

Thursday, April 17, 2008

( @ 10:06 AM )

I really must thank 2 person! SAMANTHA my leader in church..!And my 9 year friend SHERMIANE! You all really helped me day by day, week by week, month by month! I'm convinced that is what has bought me this far.

SAMANTHA and SHERMAINE continue to, lift me up when I am down.

SAMANTHA and SHERMAINE continue to, reveal God love for me when I doubt.

SAMANTHA and SHERMAINE continue to, care for me when I feel unworthy and emo.

SAMANTHA and SHERMAINE continue to, teach me when I don't understand.

SAMANTHA and SHERMAINE continue to, make me laugh when I am sad(even I alway happy).

SAMANTHA and SHERMAINE continue to, encourage me to be a better person.

SAMANTHA and SHERMAINE continue to, make me glad I came to church when I didn't feel like it.

SAMANTHA and SHERMAINE continue to, show me how to honor God and help people.

Thank God for putting a great leader and a good friend to keep me going =)
Without my leader I think I have leave church long ago! haha.



Jesus, I simply live for You. :D