Child of God
The child

Name: Nelson
Age: 19
School: waiting for ARMY :D
Birthday: 27 04 1989
I love God and B ZONE!!!



previous posts

Yes i am back! haha! i lazy to write. Let the pict...
" i am having a good time in malaysia right now.. ...
The conversation is over. Let forget about everyth...
Dream Building
Read, Word
I really must thank 2 person! SAMANTHA my leader i...
Hey FRIEND~! Everyone MUST watch this!! It made me...
SICK... SICK...SICK!Of all days.. Why must fall si...
I am very glad Easter is over. I didnt hit my targ...
God Where is all my friend?


p a s t

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009


L I N K S

HOGC!
Samantha!
Ivan!
Shermaine!
Fedora!
Naomi!
Darren!
Sylvia!
Tingwei!
Chelsea!
Sushian!
Zhi YI!
Kenneth!

S h o u t s





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu

Thursday, June 26, 2008

( @ 7:15 PM )

Have you ever got this feeling that you know that your meant for something big or greater but no matter how much you try you can never reach your goal?
argh yeah this is how i have been feeling. It suck la. To know that you have tried so hard but its just not enough. Sighs bullshit how people say that success is go through hardwork.. I starting to think another way :/



Jesus, I simply live for You. :D