Child of God
The child

Name: Nelson
Age: 19
School: waiting for ARMY :D
Birthday: 27 04 1989
I love God and B ZONE!!!



previous posts

"Red Cliff"4.5/5 (Must watch)Yea today after churc...
Hey i am here to update! oh this happen today the ...
Have you ever got this feeling that you know that ...
Yes i am back! haha! i lazy to write. Let the pict...
" i am having a good time in malaysia right now.. ...
The conversation is over. Let forget about everyth...
Dream Building
Read, Word
I really must thank 2 person! SAMANTHA my leader i...
Hey FRIEND~! Everyone MUST watch this!! It made me...


p a s t

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009


L I N K S

HOGC!
Samantha!
Ivan!
Shermaine!
Fedora!
Naomi!
Darren!
Sylvia!
Tingwei!
Chelsea!
Sushian!
Zhi YI!
Kenneth!

S h o u t s





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

( @ 9:26 AM )

Is time for me to update since I am bored!! haha I cannot sleep! Must be becuase i slept for the whole afternoon today. Gosh is 12.30am already!! haha. Cant wait to meet Kenneth and the rest tmr for gym again.



So do you still feel like buying 3G Iphone? Actually I do =D



ERP= Everyday Rob People
ATM= Alway Take Money
CMI= Cannot Make IT
CAG= Chao Ah Gua



I am really bored! I going to try to sleep now! night!



Jesus, I simply live for You. :D