Child of God
The child

Name: Nelson
Age: 19
School: waiting for ARMY :D
Birthday: 27 04 1989
I love God and B ZONE!!!



previous posts

Rather emo 2day. =(EMO EMO EMO!!!!!!!Sad that i ca...
Is time for me to update since I am bored!! haha I...
"Red Cliff"4.5/5 (Must watch)Yea today after churc...
Hey i am here to update! oh this happen today the ...
Have you ever got this feeling that you know that ...
Yes i am back! haha! i lazy to write. Let the pict...
" i am having a good time in malaysia right now.. ...
The conversation is over. Let forget about everyth...
Dream Building
Read, Word


p a s t

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009


L I N K S

HOGC!
Samantha!
Ivan!
Shermaine!
Fedora!
Naomi!
Darren!
Sylvia!
Tingwei!
Chelsea!
Sushian!
Zhi YI!
Kenneth!

S h o u t s





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

( @ 1:46 AM )


I was praying yesterday while I was feeling abit emotion by everything that was going on in my life. Between friends, family, church and money. I was beginning to feel like it was all a bit too much. So I prayed trying to get God to feel sorry for me and maybe do some type of miracle so that I could maybe feel better about myself. And somehow my mind was thinking and asking alot of question "why I find it so hard to grow in God? why I alway feel so frustrated by my level of spirituality? m i too immature?"

God I pray that "U will give me more greater faith and greater trust and had more confidence that God's will for my life was much better than any of my own plan." Aman



Jesus, I simply live for You. :D